What we do?
At Cubtale we make care tracking convenient, safe and easy. We build platforms for caregivers to connect with care monitors. We build apps that make the journey of caregiving easy and fun. We make experiences and memories last.
Why do we do this?
The idea of Cubtale came up because after raising children, we know that caregiving requires:
Concentration: cannot tolerate distraction, mobile phones are not helpful.
Coordination: solutions must be usable by everyone, including less tech-savvy users
Convenience: must be reachable and ready to service at all times (i.e. unavailability due to charging, placement issues)
Consciousness: should not involve potentially harmful side effects (i.e. RF radiation)
We believe that a properly designed solution can better address needs of babies as well as pets, elderly and businesses, so we decided to build this product.
Why work with us?
If you enjoy working with smart, passionate, fun, hardworking people (we know that is not easy to find) and want a career with opportunities, this is the right place. We also feel like this is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of PhD and executives with over 20+ years experience, and be part of a Start-Up that will disrupt the care tracking industry.
What do we look for?
We look for the entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to be creative, take ownership and run with the projects you've got!
We're looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our team and help our hardware development managers develop and maintain our IoT device.
If you enjoy working with smart, passionate, fun, hardworking people (we know that is not easy to find) and want a career with opportunities, this is the right place. We also believe this is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of PhD and executives with over 20+ years experience, and be part of a Start-Up that will disrupt the care tracking industry.
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Graduated from a top-university in Turkey (preferably Bogazici, ODTU, Bilkent, Koc or Sabanci)
- Undergraduate studies in Electrical and Electronic Engineering preferred
- Experience in embedded programming (preferably, C language)
- Experience in PCB design, preferably multi-layered
- Experience in communication protocols like UART, SPI, I2C
- Experience in communication technologies like BLE and WiFi
- Actively using versioning systems such as Github
- Preferably with experience in battery powered IoT products
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail is key
- Help build and manage electronics configuration files for an IoT event logging solution
- Perform research to find and try components to improve overall performance
Send your resume and a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design Intern
Our team is looking for a graphic design intern with a passion for collaboration, digital marketing, and executing ideas big and small with the same energy and creative approach.
→ 2nd or 3rd year undergrad students preferred (must be currently enrolled at a 4 year college)
What You'll Do:
- Collaborative and construct ideas within a team-based design environment
- Create visual assets and layouts
- Prepare assets and graphics for a wide range of media, including our marketing website, emails, print collateral, digital ads, and more
- Other duties may be assigned
- What You'll Bring
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people of all levels and ability to function in a team environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to collaborate on design suggestions from the team
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (work samples will be requested).
Send your resume, a short intro and examples of work (as a website or other format) to email@example.com